Bridge Girder Erection Machine for High Speed Railway
15. The disassembly and site-transferring steps of Bridge Girder Erection Machine for High Speed Railway
The machine is disassembled according to the following steps after the erection construction is finished.
● cylinder jacks up to make the whole machine go up 250—300mm。
● 2.0m sleepers are paved to nearby middle and rear legs respectively.
● take back the cylinder of legs and the put on the transporter.
● two lifting trolley are lifted and then put on the transporter by the special gantry.
● disassembling front, middle and rear legs and front and rear connecting frame.
● disassembling the coupling pin from back to front , each beam is carried in order and then the disassembly is finished.
● when disassembling and carrying the parts, brutal work and violent collision are prohibited, special hook and lifting tools are used for lifting. Connecting bolts and pins are put in order after they disassembled to avoid disordering and losing; the disassembly and assembly of connecting plates must be in order, and they must be marked clearly before they disassembled and assembled.
16. type test report of Bridge Girder Erection Machine for High Speed Railway
Bridge Girder Erection Machine for High Speed Railway has been tested by China legal quality test department, and it is qualified.
click to download Product Quality Test Report of Bridge Girder Erection Machine for High Speed Railway